Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How to Raise a Teenage Girl.

I know exactly how to raise a teenage girl. I know what your thinking... I haven't been a mom... but I have been a teenager who was raised this way, by my amazing mother (shout out to my mama Julene!!!).
 It's hard for a lot of people to see how religion is important... they find it hard work or a waste of time... but looking at these young women show how moral values and a belief in our Savior Jesus Christ can only be positive.
They have built up personalties and strength that far out weigh that of other girls their own age. They are knowledgeable of God's plan for us and know how they can work towards becoming the best daughters, friends, sisters, members of society and mothers they can be! Freak! I wish I could say the same about most of the girls at my high school!
Why isn't religion regarded as a better way? Even though society may not think so... I know so!

No comments:

Post a Comment