Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love Oh Love!

My companion is SUPER dramatic. The other day... she was so worried because she didn't know what cake filling she was going to have at her wedding and she was so DISTRAUGHT! Her life of organization was coming to pieces. How do I love a person who knows the name of her 7 future children and I don't even remember the name of my sister's fiance! (its Dallin... don't worry Jennifer, I'm not that bad... sometimes.) The truth is Sister Trujillio isn't THAT dramatic but she can be VERY dramatic, and I'm a bit more... chill about most things. However, I've learned to love her dramaticness... it makes for fun times and good laughs. So who do you know that bugs you? Who has that one trait that's just opposite of you? I challenge you to turn that trait into a positive or (if thats impossible) think of all the other great traits they have and forget about the ones that annoy you. After all. What Would Jesus Do? Sometimes when someone is annoying me I think... well they have a Heavenly Father, Christ, and a mother who loves them. There has to be something good in there somewhere.



That's the two of us in the corner... the only picture on hand of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment