Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sacrifice brings forth Blessings

So I stumbled across another Mormon.org profile that I LOVE! I remember when i first watched this profile I was at my friend's house on a Sunday evening and she commented with her eyes filling with a  few tears (she was pregnant and highly hormonal... I'll give her that much) that her parents gave so much for her to come to the United States when they could have stayed where they were and worked very professional careers. I look at the blessing this woman now has... a family, a degree, and of course Gospel of Jesus Christ which supports and blesses her in ways that make her family and career worth it. I am so grateful for my parents who raised me not only to succeed but to also remain faithful and true to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment