Thursday, December 8, 2011

Decisions, decisions.



So Tom is the best. He is a really great guy... who I've never met... but you can meet him just like I did! Yay, Tom! I love when he mentions that every decision he makes is made with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in mind. This is a pretty hard concept for most people who aren't religious. Normally they just make decisions based on moral ethics or based on nothing at all. I am truly grateful that I know what is important to me and that the decisions I make are not only important but there's a reason why I make them. We have a purpose in this life: Alma 34:32 ~ For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.
What decisions do you make in order to prepare to meet God?

No comments:

Post a Comment