Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Service

Sometimes I think of how at this Christmas time I can give a gift to my Savior. It's easy to give gifts to those around us, but what is something we can do in order to better ourselves. One thing I thought of was service! In Mosiah it says: 2:17 And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn awisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the bservice of your cfellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.


Heavenly Father has asked us to serve others and as we're serving others we're following the example of our Savior! I watched this mormon.org profile about Ryan Wilcox, a humanitarian and loved how he mentioned that showing Christ like love was more important that talking about it! Now, you don't have to go to a 3rd World country to serve you can serve anyone around you, those you know and don't know. So think of what you can do to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment