Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family... isn't it about time?

Have you ever had someone tell you there's no God? Maybe for them it makes sense but for me, I'd be lost with that point of view. In fact, my family is the biggest reason why i know there is a God. If we were to simply die today without God... it would be the end, no more family, no more laughter, no more love. What a crappy ending. So is it fair that people die everyday? With a God it is, because this isn't the end it's the beginning. I know that I can be with my family forever and that bond we've forged on earth is something we can have forever! ... that sounds pretty good to me. I love this woman's courage as she goes on after losing her son... such a brave woman, but she knows God is in this with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment