Friday, September 23, 2011

This One Time...

This one time I had a __________. Isn't that crazy, I had a real __________ (purchased from __________ in downtown __________). Kind of a __________, but it was always__________ to have a __________. Not gonna lie... we were __________. We __________... two __________. The best part about my __________... I named her __________.

Don't you just love that story! It's SOOOOOO good. It's probably my favorite story to tell! Did you understand everything I was talking about? I hope you did, a few of the words got mixed up but you got the basic idea right? Good, at least you got a bit of what I was trying to say! ... but seriously, confusing isn't it! What the heck was I talking about?!?!?! well, I didn't just waste your time with some random words, but I do want to make a point. How often do we feel like we don't have all the details, or like we can kind of figure out what is going on. A lot. Right? How much of the truth do you have? Does it feel liek you have some? Is it enough? As I teach people about the restored gospel I see that they feel like they have a bit of the truth but they're looking for those important details that REALLY complete the story. Do you have all the truth, is it all there or is some of it missing?

Oh and here's the whole story if you're interested.

This one time I had a pet chicken. Isn't that crazy, I had a real pet chicken (purchased from China Town in downtown LA). Kind of a crazy story, but it was always my dream to have a pet chicken. Not gonna lie... we were best of friends. We bonded instantly... two peas in a pod. The best part about my chicken... I named her Goose.

Me and Goose, back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment